Apple introduced a new MobileMe Mail Beta web application that you can sign up to try. Some of its new features include:
- Widescreen and Compact View – When you read your mail at me.com, there is a new widescreen view that lets you see more of each message with less scrolling.
- Rules to keep your email organized everywhere – This will help you reduce inbox clutter by automatically filing messages into folders you set up ahead of time. “Everywhere” refers to your rules will organize your email on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac and PC.
- Single-Click Archiving – Quickly archives an email for future reference
- A Formatting Toolbar – Will help you create great-looking email messages suing formatting buttons to change font characteristics, add images, etc.
- Improved Performance – Mail at me.com will load your inbox and messages faster.
- Increased Security with SSL – Increased security protecting your inbox.
Apple states that MobileMe Mail beta works best with Safari 4, Firefox 3.6, and Internet Explorer 8. If you’re interested in trying the beta, you can sign up at me.com.
I wonder if this new version will work better. It would be so helpful while I am at work.
Pingback: Tweets that mention Apple Introduces the Next MobileMe Mail -- Topsy.com
Very interesting! Thanks for the info.