DropBox is one of the best programs I have used to keep certain files automatically synchronized between my home computer and my laptop, but also to keep backups of important files. In addition, it allows you share folders (and their contents) with other DropBox users.
Briefly here is what it can do:
- File sync
- File Sharing
- Online Backup
- Web Access to the files in your DropBox from other computers
- Security & Privacy – all files sent over an encrypted channel and are stored encrypted (AES-256) on their server
- iPhone Access to your files
- 2 GB of storage FREE !! (more can be purchased)
- Works on Mac, Windows and Linux
If you want to find out more or join (for free), click the link below and we will both get an extra 250 MB of free storage if you join.
This program is very cool…
DropBox works pretty well for me – on both Mac and PC.
I just like the style you took with this subject. It’s not typical that you simply find a subject so to the point and informative.
I love Dropbox. It is very intuitive. It just works and is great if you work from different computers.